Our Platform of Services and Treatment Options
REACH Wellness Recovery aspires to be much more than your everyday luxury or executive level drug or alcohol addiction rehab center. As is commonly seen throughout Los Angeles and Southern California in general, these types of facilities and services often tend to focus on comforts and privacy, while potentially sacrificing in quality clinical care as is best suited for the patient’s individual recovery needs. While much of our clientele does in fact fall into the concierge or executive-type demographic, we employ a very broad yet targeted approach which enables our team to maintain excellence across the board, both clinically and otherwise. We are one of a handful of facilities in the country that is operated by an actual physician and exclusively utilizes Doctorate and Master’s level clinicians to provide care.
As described in our mission statement, here at REACH we aspire to achieve new heights when it comes to the individual’s quality of care. More important however, is our commitment toward achieving new heights when considering the client’s long-term quality of life in recovery. In essence, we remain wholly committed toward long-term success, while always considering the impact of each and every short-term victory as it pertains to the overall scope of care.
Our Clinical and Addiction Treatment Services Include
- Concierge & Private Medical Detox (with 24 hour nursing one-on-one Nursing provided in home or private planned residence)
- A Concierge and Executive Medical Practice for Physical & Mental Health
- Private-Practice & Office-Based Medical Detox
- Private-Practice & Office-Based Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
- Eating Disorder Program (Compulsive/Binge Eating)
- Addiction Treatment for Adults and Adolescents
- Chronic Pain Program: Treating Addiction in the patient with Chronic Pain, detox, treatment and management of chronic pain syndromes
- Intensive Outpatient Drug Rehab Program (IOP) – offering a range of treatment techniques:
- Psychosocial Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Relapse Prevention
- Family Counseling
- Stress and Anxiety Management
- Guided Imagery
- Life Coaching
- Structuring and Scheduling Counseling
- Mind Body Connection
- Fitness Training/Nutrition Counseling
- 12 Step enhanced
- Art Therapy
While areas such as Los Angeles and Southern California offer an immense array of recovery opportunities, we absolutely pride ourselves in always striving to set the bar higher. From advanced neuroscience based treatments to holistic approaches and beyond, your recovery experience with REACH will not be defined by us, but rather by you and your specific needs. Whether you are a corporate executive with worldly scheduling limitations or a 22 years college student that found the wrong path, we will approach your recovery plan from a custom-care perspective with you and your clinical needs at the center of it all.
For more information on REACH we invite you to visit our staff page or you may contact us 7 days a week at (888) 615-4315 or by using the convenient & confidential email form at the bottom of this website.
REACH ~ Excellence in Addiction Recovery Services
Los Angeles • Southern California